More than just a cuvette
Order today. Measure tomorrow.
The NanoCuvette™ One can be ordered from stock at hounisen.com with one-day delivery service in Denmark or express shipping internationally.
The NanoCuvette™ One is more than just a cuvette. It allows the user to reliably measure surface refractive index and absorbance in a standard spectrophotometer – no expensive calibration liquids required.
The combination of absorbance spectroscopy and calibrated surface refractive index provides new possibilities for measuring changes in both absorbing and non-absorbing compounds at the same time.
The optical filter consists of nano-scale photonic crystals with a light guiding measurement principle similar to Surface Plasmon Resonances (SPR). The absorbance measurement is done by rotating the cuvette to remove the optical filter from the light path.
- Combined UV-Vis absorbance and surface refractive index (nD)
- UV-Vis absorbance down to 300 nm by highest quality PMMA cuvette
- Surface refractive index measured at optical filter surface (nanosensor)
- Optical filter supports surface refractive index range 1.0 – 2.0 nD.
- Cloud software currently supports automatic analysis of sample liquids between 1.0 – 1.6 nD.
- Cloud software supports user-defined reference liquids in the entire supported refractive index range.
- Unique identification engraved on each cuvette for traceability and access to online calibration data
- Made in Denmark
- Standard spectrophotometer with 12.5 x 12.5 mm holders and 8.5 – 15.0 mm beam heights.
- Spectra with wavelengths from 550 nm to 800 nm at resolution better than 2 nm.
- Spectra in absorbance units as text files .txt/.csv or Shimadzu .spc files.
- Internet connected computer for spectrum analysis.
- Sugar – Application Note (pdf)
- BSA protein – Application Note (pdf)
- Buffer – Application Note (pdf)
- Coffee – Application Note (pdf)
- Juice – Application Note (pdf)
- Glycerol – Application Note (pdf)
- Saliva – Application note (pdf)
- Enzymes – Application note (pdf)
- Honey: Fortyndingsrække med honning (pdf, Danish)
- Honey: Fortyndingsrække med honning – Lærervejledning (pdf, Danish)
- Honey: Forskel på honning (pdf, Danish)
- Honey: Forskel på honning – Lærervejledning (pdf, Danish)
- Honey: Bestemmelse af ukendt honning (pdf, Danish)
- Honey: Bestemmelse af ukendt honning – Lærervejledning (pdf, Danish)