Our cuvettes enable you to use your spectrophotometer for completely new methods. By using our software platform you can seamlessly work with the results of your upgraded analysis. Our software platform enables you to do 4 things:
- Easily and instantly import results to our cloud software.
- Perform calibrated spectrum analysis in seconds.
- Store and access your analysis safely in our cloud solution.
- Easily export analysis at any time in all standard formats.
The SpectroWorks™ online software will guide you step by step. Click on the logo below to get started:
1. Want to test SpectroWorks™?
You can use the following data to familiarize yourself with SpectroWorks™. You can try it with different spectrum files in .spc, .txt or .csv formats. Use the box code “TESTER” and cuvette no. “01”, “02” and “03”:
|Cuvette ID||Spectrophotometer||File format||Sample||Download|
|TESTER-01||Shimadzu UV-1800||Shimadzu SPC (.spc)||Honey||Download “honey.zip”|
|TESTER-02||OceanOptics USB650UV||Text file (.txt)||Brilliant Blue 25%||Download “brilliant_blue.zip”|
|TESTER-03||Shimadzu UV-1800||Comma-separated values (.csv)||Starch in saliva||Download “starch_saliva.zip”|
2. Why do labs around the world use SpectroWorks™?
Here is a list of arguments for changing to SpectroWorks™:
- Automated spectrum analysis by comparing measurements to our database with millions of calibration points
- 10 GB cloud data storage per user allowing for thousands of measurements
- Results and graphs exportable for presentations and further analysis
- High security in compliance with modern web standards
- Updated continuously free of charge
- Accessible anywhere and ready to use
- No installation besides a web browser*
- Made in Denmark
* currently supports Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. Feedback and bug reports are welcome at email@example.com.
3. Do you have a screenshot from SpectroWorks™?
Yes, you can see one below here: