Plug and play instrument connectivity
SpectroLink™ connects to UV-VIS spectrophotometers to acquire, analyze and extract results in one easy workflow via the online platform SpectroWorks™.
Spectrophotometers are important instruments in laboratories. However, collection, storage and sharing of data can be a tedious manual task which takes up valuable time.
SpectroLink™ simplifies your spectrophotometer workflow to a three step process allowing you to quickly acquire, analyze and extract results. No more time wasted on trouble with file formats, data transfer or sharing results.
Together with SpectroWorks™, SpectroLink™ solves this problem by effortlessly connecting instruments to your browser and analyzing the data, so you can focus on the work.
Acquire. Analyze. Extract.
Acquire, analyze, extract results
- Improved productivity with faster workflow from acquiring data to extracting results.
No installation required
- All major UV-VIS spectrophotometer brands supported seamlessly out of the box.
Guaranteed 5 years of data
- SpectroLink™ includes 5 years of free smart connectivity to your instrument.
Designed for people
- Easy to use and compatible with multiple users and team collaborations.
Designed for the best possible user experience, SpectroLink™ connects to your WiFi and lets you access and analyze your acquired data instantly in a browser at your preferred work station using SpectroWorks™.
Plug and Play
- Simply plug your instrument into the USB port and you are ready to go.
- Control your instrument and acquire data using WiFi and a browser.
- All your data is handled confidentially via proven and reliable security protocols.
Made in Denmark
- Danish product manufactured under the highest quality standards.
SpectroLink™ is the missing link between the spectrophotometer and data processing. It makes it easy to focus on your work instead of drivers and software.
Plug and play instrument connectivity. Coming 2020.