Instantly upgrade and digitize your UV-Vis spectrophotometer
Labs around the world use our cuvettes and software to upgrade existing instruments with label-free digital analysis.
Why do we upgrade UV-Vis spectrophotometry?
Traditionally, spectrophotometry laboratory work has been limited by:
- Sample. Large sample volumes of e.g. expensive proteins.
- Data. Slow acquirement and transfer of spectral data leading to single wavelength measurements.
- Results. Lack of robust methods to determine concentrations uniformly across samples where extinction coefficients vary.
Our smart lab approach
- New science with NanoCuvette™ One. New patented type for 500 nL label-free measurements.
- Faster data with SpectroLink™. Digitally acquire and transfer spectra from the instrument to the cloud with one click.
- Better results with SpectroWorks™. Automatically perform advanced self-calibrating calculations to provide concentrations in less than 5 seconds.
Introducing our cuvettes and upgrades
Our affordable cuvettes and upgrades use nanotechnology and cloud services to turn any spectrophotometer you already have into a much more capable and flexible device. For example, here are a few new things your spectrophotometer can do instantly after you start using our cuvettes:
This is possible due to our unique patented NanoCuvette™ One.
How do we digitize your analytical process?
What kind of labs use our technology?