Rethink your spectrophotometer
- Surface refractive index 1.0 - 2.0 nD
- UV-Vis absorbance down to 300 nm
- Label-free enzyme kinetics
- Label-free protein concentrations
- Label-free DNA concentrations
- 0.5 µL droplet measurements
- Includes all NanoCuvette™ One features
- + Angle-resolved light scattering
- + Biological cell concentrations
- + Particle size determination
- + Turbidity determination
- + Impurity quality control
Simplifying lab analysis
Fits your instrument
Compatible with 12.5 x 12.5 mm holders and all 8.5-15.0 mm beam heights.
Sample in contact with disposable plastic container, not the instrument.
No expensive calibration liquids or buffers with limited life-time.
Drag & Drop Results
Analysis and data management made simple by cloud software.
In collaboration with Hounisen Laboratorieudstyr, we have developed NanoCuvette ™ One consisting of a PMMA cuvette with nanotechnology on the inside.
Want to hear more about the benefits of NanoCuvette™ One and the future possibilities of photonic crystals? […]
We are ready for Technomania HI 2017 Herning. Come see us in section F. #nanocuvette #cphnano
LabDays, Booth 54, Scandinavian Congress Center, Aarhus, Denmark. See you next week.
Powered by nanotechnology, born in the digital age
We believe that laboratory analysis should be simple and accessible for everyone. Founded in 2015, Copenhagen Nanosystems is a Danish high-tech company that develops next-generation digital plastic products to deliver a full analysis and quality control B2B service. We expand the functionality of existing simple laboratory equipment by developing plastic labware with nanotechnology and analyzing data in the cloud - leading to faster and more accurate results while lowering upfront investments.
Labware and data as integrated solution ready for use.
New multi-parameter analysis by cutting-edge nanotechnology.
User-friendly software extracting all information automatically.