Why next-generation laboratory analysis and diagnostics?
What can I buy to get started?
- 0.5 µL droplet measurements
- Label-free concentrations
- Label-free enzyme kinetics
- User-friendly quality control
- Surface refractive index 1.0 - 2.0 nD
- UV-Vis absorbance down to 300 nm
- Includes all NanoCuvette™ One features
- + Angle-resolved light scattering
- + Biological cell concentrations
- + Particle size determination
- + Turbidity determination
- + Impurity quality control
Do other professionals think this is a good idea?
What are the benefits compared to existing solutions?
Fits your instrument
Spectrophotometers with 8.5/15.0 mm beam heights can be used.
Sample in contact with disposable plastic container, not the instrument.
No expensive calibration liquids or buffers with limited life-time.
Drag & Drop Results
Analysis and data management made simple by cloud software.
What are the latest developments and news?
Can I read more about your offerings?
We believe that laboratory analysis should be a simple and accessible global commodity for everyone. Founded in 2015, cphnano is a Danish Labtech company that develops next-generation laboratory analysis and diagnostics. We expand the functionality of existing simple laboratory equipment by nanotechnology and provide automatic data analysis in the cloud - leading to faster and more reliable results without upfront investments.
Only instrument and internet connection required.
New multi-parameter analysis by cutting-edge nanotechnology.
User-friendly software extracting all information automatically.
Labware and data as integrated solution ready for use.