Rethink your spectrophotometer
- Surface refractive index 1.0 - 2.0 nD
- UV-Vis absorbance down to 300 nm
- Label-free enzyme kinetics
- Label-free protein concentrations
- Label-free DNA concentrations
- 0.5 µL droplet measurements
- Includes all NanoCuvette™ One features
- + Angle-resolved light scattering
- + Biological cell concentrations
- + Particle size determination
- + Turbidity determination
- + Impurity quality control
Simplifying lab analysis
Fits your instrument
Compatible with 12.5 x 12.5 mm holders and all 8.5-15.0 mm beam heights.
Sample in contact with disposable plastic container, not the instrument.
No expensive calibration liquids or buffers with limited life-time.
Drag & Drop Results
Analysis and data management made simple by cloud software.
In collaboration with Hounisen Laboratorieudstyr, we have developed NanoCuvette ™ One consisting of a PMMA cuvette with nanotechnology on the inside.
Want to hear more about the benefits of NanoCuvette™ One and the future possibilities of photonic crystals? […]
We are ready for Technomania HI 2017 Herning. Come see us in section F. #nanocuvette #cphnano
LabDays, Booth 54, Scandinavian Congress Center, Aarhus, Denmark. See you next week.
Powered by nanotechnology, born in the digital age
We believe that laboratory analysis should be a simple and accessible global commodity for everyone. Founded in 2015, cphnano is a Danish Labtech company that develops next-generation laboratory analysis and diagnostics. We expand the functionality of existing simple laboratory equipment by nanotechnology and provide automatic data analysis in the cloud - leading to faster and more reliable results without upfront investments.
Labware and data as integrated solution ready for use.
New multi-parameter analysis by cutting-edge nanotechnology.
User-friendly software extracting all information automatically.