Trusted results, every time with
With NanoCuvette™ One your UV-VIS instrument can now measure 2 mL / 0.5 µL samples via refractive index for QC and kinetics. Read more about the label-free analysis method here.
The Beer–Lambert law relates the attenuation of light to the properties of the material through which the light is travelling:
When light hits a photonic crystal, the resonance wavelength is related to the refractive index or concentration close to the surface:
Introducing NanoCuvette™ One
Proteins // Enzymes // Buffers // Foods // Glycerol // Body fluids // Carbohydrates
- Excellent for QC, kinetics, and label-free concentrations of a wide range of samples.
Fits your instrument
- All major UV-VIS spectrophotometer brands supported seamlessly out of the box.
- Based on semi-disposable PMMA cuvette, reusable for low-cost measurements.
Designed for people
- Results independent of cleaning, pipetting errors, and transcription mistakes.
- Combined surface refractive index range 1.0 – 1.6 nD and absorbance at 300-1100 nm.
0.5 µL / 2 mL samples
- Both 0.5 µL and 2 mL measurements with one product in UV-VIS instruments.
- Each cuvette is marked for traceability and access to online calibration data.
Made in Denmark
- Danish product manufactured under the highest quality standards.