Reliable scattering measurements with
The NanoCuvette™ S expands the capabilities of an UV-VIS spectrophotometer to include quantification via angle-resolved light scattering for 2 mL samples.
Introducing NanoCuvette™ S in 2021
Angle-resolved light scattering // Biological cells // Particle sizes // Turbidity // Impurity quality control
- Excellent for biological cell concentrations, particle sizes, turbidity and impurity quality control of a wide range of samples.
Fits your instrument
- All major UV-VIS spectrophotometer brands supported seamlessly out of the box.
- Based on semi-disposable PMMA cuvette, reusable for low-cost measurements.
Designed for people
- Results independent of cleaning, pipetting errors, and transcription mistakes.
The optical filter inside the cuvette consists of nano-scale photonic crystals with very high angular resolution. Both the absorbance spectrum and the scattering of the sample can be analyzed.
- Combined angle-resolved light scattering and absorbance at 300-1100 nm.
2 mL samples
- 2 mL sample can be used.
- Each cuvette is marked for traceability and access to online calibration data.
Made in Denmark
- Danish product manufactured under the highest quality standards.
Reliable scattering measurements. Available October 2021.