The online platform SpectroWorks™ is the modern approach to spectrophotometry and label-free analysis.
SpectroWorks™ comes free of charge with every NanoCuvette™ or SpectroLink™ purchase. It is the modern approach to spectrophotometry and it enables you to do different things:
- Easily and instantly import results to our cloud software.
Perform spectrum analysis
- Perform drag & drop calibrated spectrum analysis in seconds.
Save the results
- Store and access your analysis safely in our cloud solution.
- Easily export analysis at any time in all standard formats.
2. Create a measurement flow.
3. Use a reference for instrument calibration.
4. Measure sample by 2 mL or 0.5 μL method.
5. View the results and document your work.
Want to test SpectroWorks™?
You can use the following data to familiarize yourself with SpectroWorks™ and try it with different spectrum files in .spc, .txt or .csv formats.
Use the box code “TESTER” and cuvette no. “01”, “02” and “03”:
Why use SpectroWorks™?
Automated spectrum analysis
- Measurements is compared to our database with millions of calibration points.
Unlimited cloud data storage
- Thousands of measurements is kept safe for future analysis.
Easy export of results and graphs
- One-click export for presentations and further analysis.
High security with modern web standards
- Compliance by the latest symmetric and asymmetric encryption technologies.
Updated continuously free of charge
- SpectroWorks™ is updated quarterly with new options and analysis.
Accessible anywhere and ready to use
- A safe option with optional two-factor user authorization.
No installation besides a web browser*
- No more drivers on CD’s and USB-drives.
Made in Denmark
- We take great pride in building products you can trust.